haw to hack whatsapp hack 2nd method

3. Hack Whatsapp using Sniffer

It’s the method of luck by chance. Whatsapp sniffing is the process of capture the data packets in between the modem and the user. you can only use this method if you and your victims are in the same wifi network.
Otherwise, it is impossible to Hack Whatsapp 2017 with a Whatsapp Sniffer. Many websites claim that they have a working Whatsapp sniffer but truly I have tested so many but no one works for me. According to some pro hacker, it is good and 1000% worked.
Follow the steps to hack Whatsapp using Whatsapp sniffer:-
  • Download the Whatsapp Sniffer first and must have rooted Android device for better performance.
  • Open Whatsapp Sniffer in Android device and click on Sniff, that’s all.
I am not sure about this method but above two methods are best of my knowledge. So, don’t worry follow the above 2 methods. They surely work for you.

Bonus Method to hack Whatsapp:-

  1. Mac Spoofing ( We will discuss it later on another individual article)
  2. Cloning Using PC.
  3. Using Dual Whatsapp Method.
So, these above are the simplest and most used Whatsapp hacking method. If you found any problem to hack WhatsApp then do let me know in the comment box guys.  Do share and subscribe to us for latest tricks & tips.
Note: The Hacking tutorial is only for the Educational purpose, we don’t support any black hat techniques. If someone doing illegal with this method, the Admin of the website is not responsible for that. 

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I won’t stop recommending tomcyberghost@gmail.com for the great work I had noticed that my husband had been cheating on me but I never for once thought it could be with my best friend cause we talked every day and always together whenever I was not at work and I told her many things about my family not knowing my husband and she takes advantage of my absence whenever I leave for work I tried using different tracking apps but didn’t get what I wanted. But with the help of this hacker, I gained access to my husband’s phone.

      Delete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete