How to Hack Call Records, Top Hacking Software , Used by Hackers and Security Professionals

How to Hack, Top Hacking Software Used by Hackers and Security Professionals.


In this article, we will present you top 5 hacking software used by hackers and cyber security professionals. We recommend to use below mentioned hacking software only for testing your internal networks and systems

We have lined up a 74% discount for you guys only via our link.
The course will teach you how to:
  • Penetration testing.
  • Create fake wifi networks.
  • Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2.
  • Sniff data packets.
  • Gain control of computer systems.
  • Capture keystrokes and passwords
  • AND TONS MORE

1. METASPLOIT

metasploit hacking tool
Metasploit by Rapid 7
Metasploit is probably the best platform for developing and executing exploits. The main advantage of using Metasploit is its architecture which allows exploitation using no-op generators, payloads and encoders. This penetration softwarekit comes with hundreds of exploits and dozens of modules updated on weekly basis. And in case if there are no native exploits available at the moment of discovery of new vulnerabilities you can always write your own or search web for them.
Metasploit has two download choices pro and free. Those versions vary by following functionalities:

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Hello. Are you in need of a Hacker .I recommend (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email or whatsApp : +12678773020. I have used them and they are the best. They render services such as:

    -Facebook hack 
    -Gmail hack
    -Twitter hack
    -WhatsApp hack
    -Mobile phone hack
    -iPhone hack and recovery
    -Database Hack
    -Retrival of lost files
    -Viber hack 
    -Instagram Hack
    -University grades changing 
    -Bank account hack 
    -Bypassing of Icloud 
    -Verified Paypal account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promised to share a review of Tomcyberghost@gmail.com when they are done with my job, They concluded our hack deal with success and I checked last night the changes they made reflected on my school website. I never thought It was possible until I was recommended to this great hacker who helped me hack my college database and change my grades to my satisfaction at an affordable price

      Delete
  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks all for your response

    ReplyDelete
  4. your responses are valuable. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hack Call Records

    ReplyDelete

  6. They render genuine services to individuals world wide, they are more secured group of people in USA, who deal with cyber issues of all kind of hacking process such as Facebook, whatsapp, gmail, skype, instagram, upgrading school/college scores, lease penetration, software testing, DOB, SQL and lots more, he did a great job for me, can’t stop appreciating him. Contact him on Email Tomcyberghost@gmail.com Text/whatsapp +1 404 941-6785

    ReplyDelete

  7. Certain hacking processes for both laptops and phones can help track down everything your partner types. You can also try hiring TOMCYBERGHOST@GMAIL.COM monitoring that will give you complete access to their device. It can be the ultimate tech to bust your cheating spouse. However, keep in mind that these assistance are an infringement of privacy and can have legal ramifications.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was able to gather enough information to confront it with absolute proof. Thank you for the help, but mostly for the affirmation of my beliefs and feelings. The support I got from you was such a relief and it pointed me in the right direction as to planning the right time to confront my cheater, It gave me the strength to hold out until I had all that I needed to be in the position of power. Finally I had the truth, I got a copy of her messages and was able to listen to her calls and deleted messages. We are actually trying to work through this together. I am grateful to tomcyberghost@gmail.com for the help. Text/Call & Whatsapp +1 (404) 941-6785.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hackmobiledevice16 April 2024 at 12:40

    You can reach out for some hacking assistance from this software genius hacker at Tomcyberghost@gmail.com if you're having infidelity issues in your relationship and wish to expose your cheating partner, if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option, cal financial, Analyst, coin spot, Ctx Prime and many more, he fixes and improve credit score, hack on at the base server, hacks all social media accounts as well, his services are legit and affordable, you can also reach him through email and also on Text/WhatsApp +1 (404) 941-6785, he's a legit and reliable hacker, his customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ReplyDelete