How to Recover Deleted Call History from Android

How to Recover Deleted Call History from Android


Sometimes we will check the call history for the phone numbers that we didn’t set as a contact. It will cause inconvenience if the call history gets deleted. So is there any way to recover the call history from your Android which you deleted accidentally? Of course there is an easy way for you to recover your deleted call history from Android. What you need is Android Data Recovery.

Android Data Recovery is an almighty data recovering tool for Android. With it, you are allowed to recover deleted Android data including contacts, videos, messages, photos, etc. no matter which situation you encounter – water damaged, screen crack, and so on. No matter Android 2.3 or Android 4.3. What you need is just 4 simple steps.

Why not download Android Data Recovery on your computer first and try recovering them.

Below is the easy guide on retrieving Android data. Download and install Android Data Recovery on your computer and have a try.

Download Win Download Mac

Tutorial on Retrieving Android Data with Android Data Recovery

Firstly, remember not to do any operation with your Android once you find that your Android phone data is lost. Otherwise, your Android data will be gone and become untraceable.

Step 1 Launch Android Data Recovery on Your Computer
When you have downloaded and installed Android Data Recovery on your computer. Launch it. And you will see the window as below asking you to connect your Android phone to the computer with the USB cable. Connect it well otherwise the recovery won’t fail on the half way.

Run the Software

Step 2 Enable USB Debugging of the Android Device

Before the recovery, you are required to enable the USB debugging first if you haven’t do that before. If you have entered USB debugging before, you can just neglect it and move on to the next step. 

Set up USB Debugging

Android Data Recovery enables you to selectively scan deleted files, "Call Logs", for example.

Choose Call Logs

Step 3 Allow to Scan Android Smart Phone for Lost Data
Tap “Allow” on your phone to get your device scanned and the progress bar will show you how far the scan has gone.

Pass the Request

Step 4 Preview and Recover Deleted Android Data
All the data will be scanned and listed in the interface according to which catalogue they are in. Then, you are allowed to mark all you want one by one. After choosing all you want, just click “Recover” to motivate the recovery. Few seconds later, you get what you want.

Recover Call Logs

Step 5 Back up Your Android to Protect the Files
As we all know, smartphone data are easily get lost if you are not careful enough. So, you will be suggested to do backup of your Android from time to time to update your Android data. One useful data backup tool I want to recommend to you is Android Transfer.

That’s the end. The recovery tool is simple as you can see. So, why not download one on your computer and have your data retrieved back on your own. Let me comment if you have any problem please.

Download Win Download Mac

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. nice write up. How to Recover deleted Phone number from Android Phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I won’t stop recommending tomcyberghost@gmail.com for the great work I had noticed that my husband had been cheating on me but I never for once thought it could be with my best friend cause we talked every day and always together whenever I was not at work and I told her many things about my family not knowing my husband and she takes advantage of my absence whenever I leave for work I tried using different tracking apps but didn’t get what I wanted. But with the help of this hacker, I gained access to my husband’s phone.

      Delete
  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete

  3. I won’t stop recommending tomcyberghost@gmail.com for the great work I had noticed that my husband had been cheating on me but I never for once thought it could be with my best friend cause we talked every day and always together whenever I was not at work and I told her many things about my family not knowing my husband and she takes advantage of my absence whenever I leave for work I tried using different tracking apps but didn’t get what I wanted. But with the help of this hacker, I gained access to my husband’s phone.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Certain hacking processes for both laptops and phones can help track down everything your partner types. You can also try hiring TOMCYBERGHOST@GMAIL.COM monitoring that will give you complete access to their device. It can be the ultimate tech to bust your cheating spouse. However, keep in mind that these assistance are an infringement of privacy and can have legal ramifications.

    ReplyDelete